Everything you need to know about our leave programs!
Chuze recognizes the need for employees to take time away from work whether it is for themselves, a family member or a future family member! Regardless of the reason, we want to make sure that employees are fully aware of their options, how the leave process works, and, most importantly, that they are fully supported throughout the leave process by the Benefits team and their leadership team.
Chuze offers leave of absences for a variety of reasons. The eligibility requirements vary by program and, sometimes, by geographical location. Just scroll down to the bottom of the page to find out more information on our leave programs by location.
The leave process is very simple.
- Once you are aware that you may need to take a leave, let your leadership and Benefits team (email@example.com) know as soon as possible.
- Once the Benefits team is notified about your need to take a leave, you will be notified via email about the following:
- Your eligibility status — If you are/are not eligible for a leave program and the type of leave program.
- Applicable notices and disclosures
- Options (if any) for paid leave
- Required documents to approve your leave — Typically, a medical certification completed by your doctor.
- Return to work instructions — If necessary a return to work clearance may be required.
- Work with the Benefits Team to complete appropriate leave of absence documentation.
- Once your leave has been approved we will need to be informed if there is a change with your leave status such as to request an extension, accommodations, or discuss a possible return to work (In some cases you will need to be cleared before you can be schedule to work). If that needs to be communicated, please reach out to the firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible so we can provide you with next steps.
- Two weeks before your planned return, the benefits team will reach out to coordinate your return to work. With your manager we will provide you with all the necessary information needed for your return.
Two weeks before your planned return, the benefits team will reach out to coordinate your return to work. With your manager we will provide you with all the necessary information needed for your return. If necessary, you will need a return to work notice completed and returned to the Benefits Team.
Email return to work notices to: email@example.com
If you are ready to return to work before your planned return date, please contact the Benefits team to discuss your options.
Chuze offers leave of absences for expecting parents, if an employee needs to care for themselves or an eligible family member and for employees that are currently serving or will be serving in the US Armed Forces. Eligibility requirements must be met for some leave programs and depending on an employee’s geographical location, some leave programs may not be available.
Trying to return to work?
Sometimes its necessary to have a return to work notice completed by your Doctor in order to return to work. The Benefits Team will let you know if its needed.
Contact your Benefits team with any LOA questions.
Leave Programs by State
Below are a list of leave programs Chuze offers. Programs vary by the state so please choose the state applicable to you when looking at available programs. The Chuze Benefits Team will determine eligibility for any leave programs offered by Chuze.
how well does viagra work black robe history essay contests sociology thesis example critical essays of mark twain see url go to site cialis prostatitis redi sildenafil cialis ilacinin yan etkileri election in pakistan essay demonstrative speech essay examples site help in how to right assignment essay on good manners for class 9 go to site pitchford thesis current account deficit scramble for africa essay bio cg 50mg clomid https://shilohchristian.org/buy/bill-gates-essay-prompts-high-school/54/ go site cheap persuasive essay proofreading sites au https://campingunlimited.org/dissertation/ap-literature-open-ended-essays/26/ pay to do journalism blog https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/theory-of-relativity-paper/8/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/que-es-cialis-femenino/50/ https://approachusa.org/reflective/15-page-essay-virus/25/ different topics of essays cialis tremont price of cialis in turkey essay questions about jane eyre essay on benefits of trees in telugu language research paper on universal health care in us que efecto tiene el viagra en el hombre joven FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
- Allows eligible employees to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for qualifying reasons.
For more information on FMLA, click here.
USERRA (Uniformed Service Employment and Reemployment Act)
- Allows employees who are currently serving in the US Armed Forces or planning to service in the US Armed Forces, to take unpaid leave for military related duties (i.e., deployment, training, etc.)
For more information military leave under USERRA, click here.