Chuze Press July 2021
essay guide reddit get link media dissertation ideas bangla essay in bengali version https://eagfwc.org/men/can-you-take-viagra-with-high-blood-pressure-medication/100/ annas story bronwyn donaghy essay about myself misturar viagra com cerveja https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/top-cheap-essay-editor-service/26/ follow url kolumbianer pilze dosierung viagra chemical essays master thesis writing service follow link https://heystamford.com/writing/pay-someone-to-write-your-paper/8/ https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/comprar-sildenafil-online-argentina/14/ qu est qu un viagra get link essay supply contemporary art term paper topics personal qualifications essay https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/resume-writing-services-houston-texas/17/ get link https://aaan.org/indications/diflucan-how-to-take/27/ https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=anne-bradstreet-to-my-dear-children-essay follow here trusted generic viagra websites lexapro be make me feel sick who can write a character reference for court slide powerpoint presentation long essay maker What do you call a woman who burns her bills? (Provided by Cecilia Crawford)
- Kids Club is back!! Chula Vista, Fullerton, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Cudahy, Winrock, Coors, Denver, and Rialto Kids Club have all opened this past month!
What’s happened this month.
- Benefits Open Enrollment is happening next week, July 19-23rd! Check out the MyChuze Benefits page for details. Eligible employees can enroll in ADP or on the ADP mobile app starting Monday, July 19th.
- Don’t miss our limited edition Chuze Love Pride 2021 shirts are still available for purchase online through July 31st. Use your employee discount for 30% off!
- The Tour de Chuze Cycling Challenge is on! June 26th – July 18th with live AND virtual classes- and raffle prizes too! As of Friday, July 16th, Santee members are in the lead with the most logged miles. Woohoo!
- The San Bernardino Team Training team is hosting a backpack & school supplies giveaway on Saturday, July 17th! We’ll have a DJ, great vibes and are showing up for a good cause.
- The Apple Watch integration is now LIVE for iChuze! Sync your workouts with your Apple Watch to track calories burned and heart rate. Your reading will show up on your phone, tablet or TV screen in real time!
- Chuze knows how important it is to find the right life-work rhythm and that it can differ from person to person. We encourage you to find and prioritize your ‘balance’. Some tips from your leaders on how they make themselves a priority? Exercise. Walking the dogs. Not checking emails first thing in the morning. How do you keep your balance?
You’re great, and we think your friends are great! As you know, at Chuze we are a human-first company and we know how important it is to hire great people so Chuze remains a place like no other. What better way to grow the Chuze Fam than through referrals from YOU! Share this link with your friends to get them started. ChuzeFitness.com/careers.
The Home Office also has some new positions open. Check out our careers page or find direct links on the ADP homepage. We are accepting both external and internal applications. So check it out yourself, or share with a friend!
What we’re working on.
- San Bernardino, Highlands Ranch, Westco, Thornton, Fontana, Littleton, Corona, and Englewood Kids Clubs are coming soon!
- Construction has started on our new Loveland, Colorado location! Let’s go, growth mode!
- One Culture Trainings will be held throughout the Company through July and into August…we CANNOT wait to be IN PERSON with you again!
- The Chuze 401k plan is in the process of being transferred to a new service provider, TransAmerica, in Q4 of this year. One of the changes you can expect to see is a mobile app to view and update your 401k contributions!
Joke of the Day Answer: Bernadette (Burn-a-debt for those in the back 🙂 ) LOL!