Chuze Press August 2021
foros viagra espa a nose bleeds after viagra argument composition https://library.citytech.cuny.edu/podcast/article.php?publish=bach-chorale-1-analysis-essay enter business plan decription of buysiness adversity essay introduction see southwood school case study click here https://themilitaryguide.org/14days/cheap-essays-writer-website-for-college/55/ viagra falls lou cutell spanish homework assignments https://shilohchristian.org/buy/college-confidential-common-app-essay-length/54/ enter site go site best personal essay editor services for school omeprazole vs nexium which is better ancient egyptian government essay get link sildenafil que ase cialis 10 mg precio colombia apa example essay go to site can i order nexium online with out a prescription in michigan college admission essay header format mla viagra location viagra is amazing thesis diy examples https://thembl.org/masters/essay-linking-words-in-spanish/60/ https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=unique-psychology-dissertation-ideas 2 paragraph essay rubric college Joke of the Day: Once my husband asked for Chapstick and I accidentally bought him a glue stick. (Provided by Jenny Lerma)
- Kids Club is back!! San Bernardino, Highlands Ranch, Westco, Rancho Cucamonga, Thornton and Corona have all opened this past month!
- Since our company’s inception, we have gotten approximately 18,000 4 & 5-star reviews! While negative reviews tend to be louder, they are less common! Everyone in the field works their tail off killing the 3 C’s and most importantly leads with KINDNESS. We couldn’t achieve that milestone without you all. Keep delivering the excellence that’s in our blood.
- One of our Chuze members was a Top 10 Finalist for the 2021 SilverSneakers Member of the Year award! Voting ended on the 16th, but let’s keep our fingers crossed for Jean in Tucson!
What’s happened this month.
- Team Training and Group X are partnering for a Dry Tri on Saturday, August 21st at all clubs that have both TT and Cycling Studios! Cycle, row and run for a fun and challenging workout.
- The Apple Watch integration is now LIVE for iChuze! Sync your workouts with your Apple Watch to track calories burned and heart rate. Your reading will show up on your phone, tablet or TV screen in real time!
- Chuze Fitness Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Alliance Inaugural Meeting is Aug 12th! This group is meant to “hold space” for ongoing discussions on how we are doing as a company, take part in open communication around better understanding of our diverse landscape and initiatives to do better, both inside our four walls and into our communities.
- Your HR team has been hosting an open hour for our management teams. This has been a place to not only chat but to ask questions and get advice. It’s been great to increase the connection between Human Resources and our fearless leaders!
You’re great, and we think your friends are great! As you know, at Chuze we are a human-first company and we know how important it is to hire great people so Chuze remains a place like no other. What better way to grow the Chuze Fam than through referrals from YOU! Share this link with your friends to get them started. ChuzeFitness.com/careers.
The Home Office also has some new positions open. Check out our careers page or find direct links on the ADP homepage. We are accepting both external and internal applications. So check it out yourself, or share with a friend!
What we’re working on.
- Fontana, Littleton, and Englewood Kids Clubs are coming soon!
- Construction has started on our new Loveland, Colorado location and starting development in new districts too! Let’s go, growth mode!
- The Chuze 401k plan is in the process of being transferred to a new service provider, TransAmerica, in Q4 of this year. One of the changes you can expect to see is a mobile app to view and update your 401k contributions!
- New retail apparel styles are coming soon! More details will be emailed to the teams within the coming weeks. #ChuzeVibes
- Self-Care September is upon us! This year the theme is #SelfCareisEverywhere. Where do you find your self-care?
Joke of the Day Answer: He hasn’t talked to me since. LOL!